Other Kajo's World Domination

Kajotex

Reaction score
Oh well....

I was not able to upload the map to the mainpage because i always got "Invalid query: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1"

23.10.08 - Newest Version 0.9h
- Added different tiers to the Spawner Buildings (Not very balanced yet)
- Fixed a few issues with not spawning correct creeps.
- Wrote a guide on how to use the most "exotic" functions of my map

21.10.08 - Old Version 0.9g
- Got reviving script to work properly
- Fixed and Tweaked Buyable Units
- Removed a few cheat functions
- Added a new Ring Fhta
- Put up proper refresh times for all items

21.10.08 - Old Version 0.9f

Sorry for Rapidshare but it was too big to upload.

Description:

(8) Kajo's World Domination

A 2 vs 2 vs 2 vs 2 Map.
Every corner has a castle. Destroy them to defeat your enemies.

Ok this is my very first map and it is very heavily based on Kmans World Domination Map.

His map just had a few flaws such as imbalanced heroes and broken objects, it deserved more heroes too. Due to the fact that I was not able to edit his map and was not ableto contact him I just made my own.

Ok enough story this is what its all about:
Every corner has a castle. Two players make one team for every corner. The goal is to destroy the castlesof the other players. Every player controls a hero and units he buys.
Footmen spawn from the barracks at the corners of your region and from your main castle, so to stop spawning destroy the barracks. They run straight to the nearest enemie base.
Killing footmen and heroes aswell as destroying buildings gives you cash you can spend in one of the four shops in your base. Please test the Objects in the shop in the middle. I need to know if they are too weak or too powerful.

Note that you can heal your hero at the fountains in your base but not at the ones in any other base.
When your hero dies it will take one and a half minute to revive him automatically in your base so.

If you haven't noticed yet I'm german so there might be some german text or bad engrish. If you encounter anything please message me.

To get in contact mail to [email protected] or leave a comment.
Thank you for trying my map.

Kajotex

Reaction score
Don't like my map?

OHOHOHOHO puny humans. That doesn't keep me from updating it and making it better.

Bumping my map back from oblivion to celebrate the newest version 0.9h!

Please comment even if you don't like it... i have not heard much from the users who played my map.... :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.