Reaction score
im gonna try to make a Kingdom Hearts 2 RPG
here Are following things i may need help with:
-Models
-Icons
-Triggers
-Ideas
-other general help

any1 who can help look at the sections below for where you can...thx : )

Kingdom Hearts RPG

Models:
I need a model for the following: (ive checked Wc3sear.ch and ill give credit)

Sora (with the kingdom key on him)
Riku (with weapon on him)
Axel (with weapon...the Firetooth in left and right hands)
Roxas (with kingdom key on him)
Cloud (with buster blade)
Darkside (with a dark kind of aura on him)
Xemnas (with a bloodlust look on him [the red balls])
Twilight Thorn (with a white aura around him like a fog)

I would really like these to be a low size (idk how to put a lot of models in and still be able to host)

Icons:

Heroes:
Sora
Riku
Axel
Roxas
Cloud
Darkside
Xemnas
Twilight Thorn (the "nobody" darkside)

Items:
Ultima weapon
Buster Sword
Firetooth (Axel's Weapon)
Kingdom Key
Oblivion
OathKeeper
A New Dawn (Riku's Weapon)

Other:
no idea yet

Triggers:

Form Triggers for Sora:

Valor Form:
At lvl 10 sora can type -valor and turn into valor form for 200 seconds
i can do that but i need to know how to make sora morph into a timed unit (like a summoned unit) and go back to regular sora but the form change takes all of his mana and he cant change into any other form for 300 seconds

Wisdom Form:
At lvl 20 sora can type -wisdom and turn into valor form for 200 seconds
i need same help as above

Master Form:
At lvl 30 Sora can type -Master and turn into master form for 200 seconds

Final Form:
At lvl 45 Sora can type -Final and Turn into Final Form for 250 seconds

Shadow form:
At a random time when sora types any of the form changers he can change into "shadow form" for 100 seconds and cant pick up hp/mana potions but he has MAX running speed and high attacking speed and it takes up all his mana and cant change forms for 400 seconds

Attack Triggers:
i really need someone to help me with abilties...i suck at making cool custom abilities so if some1 can help me for the following it would be GREATLY apppreciated!

Sora's Abilities:

Power Strike: Sora attacks an enemy unit with the ulitimate power of his Keyblade. The attack does 200 damage splash.
(i need a cool looking animation..idk)
Dodge Roll: Sora's quick reflexes allow him to forsee an enemy attack and dodge-roll the attack, has 20% chance of evading.
(i dont know if i need a lot of help here...)
Kingdom Aura: Sora's loyalty and good heart gives him and others around him a definsive and Speed bonus.
(i need a cool model for the aura preferably an aura with the crown of KH around it)
Trinity Limit: Sora uses his Limit "Trinity" to deal major Damage around him in a 600 range radius.
(i need a really cool animation where Sora slams his Keyblade into the ground and then "flare" looking thing comes down around sora and then it ends with a fire pilar coming up)

Blizzard,Blizzara,Blizzaga
Fire, Fira, Firaga
Thunder, Thundara, Thundaga
Cure, Cura, Curaga

i need to put these spells in his abilities...is there anyway to make a ability work as a spellbook? like when i click the book (in ability slot) will it bring up all these spells?

(I WILL UPDATE THIS WITH MORE WHEN IM READY BUT THIS IS WAHT I NEED MAINLY RIGHT NOW BTW IF YOU NEED PICS OR ANYTHING FOR MODELS/ICONS LZ TELL ME AND I WILL GET THEM..THX FOR ANY HELP)

Ideas:

(if u have any ideas plz post them)

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
will any1 ever help me with this....its been a day and no replies
can i repost this is World Editor help zone?

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
No, sorry, I don't think you can. But I know someone who loves Kindom Hearts 2 and may want to help... She is also average at map making. If you want I will see if she wants to help.

I myself barely know what this game is, so I won't be able to help. Sorry.

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
It's good when you want to try and start a project, but you should get some things down first:

1. Practice in World Editor before trying to start a large project!!!
-You need general knowledge about the Editor, and it's uses, before you jump into a big project. Try reading all the tutorials you can, this way you can gain lot's of knowledge quickly, as opposed to just messing around with the Editor.

2. Don't just post an idea and let expect other people to pick it up and do it!!!
-If you do this, and just make a big list of jobs to get done ("I need a people to do triggers, Icons, Skins, Models, Spells, Terraining, etc."), the outlook is not so good. Nobody will want to pick it up if they feel the project leader will just expect everyone else to do the work.

3. Have some work to back it up!!!
-A big thing now is people arranging a huge project, expecting everyone to help. It becomes overwhelming quickly. The approach with the best chance of success is to post a map that has already been started, and is well underway. This way people know that you are serious about the project, serious enough to do some your self before depending on other people. Most people are actually eager to help someone complete a project that is already started, as opposed to an unstarted one.

Now, with this advice, I wish you good luck with your project!

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
k...lol sry about that
i was just minda messing with world editor and im still a pretty noob at it, nut ill look at tutorials and repost somthung like this in a month or a few weeks or sumthin with a good map.

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
You will get better, trust me! I helped someone become a good map maker when they totally sucked, and I'm sure you will do great too. I would look around at tutorials, on triggers and the very basics of map making.

As for the person who might want to help, she doesn't seem to be on lately. I will try to get a hold of her as soon as I can.

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
1)ark_Knight said:
k...lol sry about that
i was just minda messing with world editor and im still a pretty noob at it, nut ill look at tutorials and repost somthung like this in a month or a few weeks or sumthin with a good map.

No need to be sorry, I just thought I'd share some advice. Like I said, just work with the editor, and you will be adept with it in no time. Have fun with it!

lllidan

Reaction score
also try making a solo map before you start a project asking for help. People dont want to agree to find out the maker is a total dumbass y'know?

E

EXGAEAARMOR

Icon

Hey sure i'll help just with the icons and items.
if you like send me a private message.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.