Kul tiras!

storgaard

Reaction score
so... yet again blizzard have fucked kul tiras up, they are adding freaking gilneas and they have still forgotten kul tiras? will this lovelly nation ever be includded in game? or do blizzard just have huge fun keeping it out?! i want kul tiras!!

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
so... yet again blizzard have fucked kul tiras up, they are adding freaking gilneas and they have still forgotten kul tiras? will this lovelly nation ever be includded in game? or do blizzard just have huge fun keeping it out?! i want kul tiras!!

No need to freak out over a fictional city. Anyhow, at least you can go to Tol Barad in Cataclysm. It is one of Kul Tiras's largest strongholds.

storgaard

Reaction score
Haha :p

Haha^^ i doesnt freak out really, i quited wow for like, 4 mounths ago and arent going to start, but its really annyoing that they again forgot to add it :p hope that it will come in a patch or something maybe

Aaronx

Reaction score
They didn't forget anything, Blizzard is just in the typical business mindset: Save something to keep people addicted and spending money later on.

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
They didn't forget anything, Blizzard is just in the typical business mindset: Save something to keep people addicted and spending money later on.

Or maybe it's because it hasn't entered into the current story yet? I seriously doubt they're withholding the city of Kul Tiras as part of a marketing scheme.

What's more likely is that they're working on other things, and that they don't feel like progressing that storyline or developing that area of the world at this point.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.