Larva's in the Campaign Dependency

Copycat

Reaction score
I've thrown myself at the editor after the lovely new expansion. But i get in trouble with the Larva's after having turned on the dependency for the Swarm Campaign. I've turned on the dependency to have access to the Swarm Campaign units/structures.

The problem: The Larva is no longer able to evolve into an Overlord, Hydralisk or Ultralisk (And i few others aswell i think). But when i go to the Data options and check the Larva's abilities, it shows that it should have the correct Evolving options. I've checked the button, abilities, other Larva units etc, and i just cant figure out what is wrong.

If you want to test this for yourself, just make a new map, add the Swarm Campaign dependency, put down a hatchery and test the map. Check the Larva and you'll see.

Anyway, i'm in no way a SC-editor expert, but i believe i've checked the normal possibilities for what could be wrong, and didnt find anything. Hope someone here is able to help. Thank you.

Copycat

Reaction score
I hope its okay that i just bump this. I've tried again to find out what is wrong, but i simply cannot figure it out. I really hope there's someone on these forums that might be a bit better than me to figure it out.

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
I can't seem to replicate this problem. I have a feeling it might be something to do with which dependencies you have loaded. I have just the Swarm (Campaign) loaded.

Copycat

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply. Weird that you cant replicate the problem. I have the Swarm Mod loaded aswell. I believe that's the one causing a problem. Anyway, i found a way around this. Not the perfect solution, but atleast it fixed my problem.

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
Can you please share your solution in case anyone else has this problem? Thanks

Copycat

Reaction score
Yea ofcourse. As i said, not the perfect way around it. I had to completely change which units was made from Larva's, adding all the units from scratch.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.