Need help !! plzz .. ( specialy "Knocksius ) .. plzz see this

Z

zolpam

Hey .. knocksius and other guys who got this with world editor under control ... can any of you maybe explain a little better how i can use the dinosaur models and so .. i downloaded the T-rex model from wc3campaigns.net or what it was .. and i did exactly how it says on the link Knocksius gave me this morning ... but still dosent work .. the little picture of the trex ( the hero picture , or the unit picture ) .. works .. but i cant see the model .. when i create it just a green box
comes up ... and in game the t-rex is just a shade .. plzz help ;) thhhhhhx so much .. i be very thank fully becourse .. im soon starting a little company for fun .. named indo productions ... and that is a company whos making homepages for clans / guilds / other companies ... and Movies for clans / guilds / other companies .. and maps for counter strike , warcraft .. and so .. and alot other things. .. right now we are 3 in the management for the company .. and we three are very very good at making homepages , movies .. and maps for cs.. but are still trying to learn making maps in warcraft ... soo i would for free make a cool website , or a movie or something if somebody would be that nice to help me with that .. and would answer some questions if i get problems sometimes. . well , sry if you didnt understand anything of this .. did my best to write in english ( im danish ) soo .. but thanks anyway for trying to help .. and im thanking so much for the help knocksius and tinki gave me ...

Have fun , and good luck .

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.