Panderan Chain Seller

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
Why have we only seen a little bit of the panderan's? Mabey they are eating chowder, mabey control the three elements, but now we find out what they really do.

----------------------------------------------------------
I present Panderan Chain Seller... this is what it's about

Panderan Chain Seller

You are a Panderan. You are either Farmer, Buyer and Seller or a High Roller. You must be smart to win the game.

This is how you win the game

Farmer: You are a farmer that owns pigs. You must take your pigs to different locations to feed them. You must have pig food to feed them with. The pig’s mana is their hunger. If it reaches max (500) they take ages to get under 0 mana to slaughter, if it reaches 10 or under they turn from a Panderan Pig (Thin) to a Panderan Pig snack!

You HAVE to travel to different parts of the island for food because it doesn’t last long. You may buy more pigs but at a very big cost. You may also buy food but those costs quite a bit as well. Once it’s a Panderan Pig mana 10 or under you may slaughter it for either High Quality meat, Meat, Low quality meat. Each meat has a different price tag. You should be able to work out what’s the highest and the lowest…

Buyer and Seller: Farmers are your life savers. What you must do is have the most gold by the end of the game. You must buy meat and pig food for low costs then sell them to the High Rollers or the local Panderan shops. You must find the best deals for you. You could team up with a farmer for extra cash as well but it’s in your intrest to keep the farmer happy. You have the choice to sell him cheap pig food or cheap pigs.

High Roller: The big daddy. The richest Panderan in nearly all the land. You look over what you have paid for. You can’t win but you must help the others or hinder them… it’s up to you. You have a Pig meat factory that produces Piggy bars, full of sugar, chocolate and factory made Pig meat. The children WANT them. But to keep up with production you must buy Meat and Pig food. You can’t make them. So you need the buyers and sellers to buy them to sell to you. You may not trade with farmers as they are bad for trade. You can’t even get close to them…

There are two different winners. One for the farmer and one for the Buyer and seller…

Win Conditions.

Buyer and sellers: The Panderan who has the most money
Farmer: The one with the most slaughters.
High Rollers: One with the most Piggy Bars made.

This is the first patch of it. I need comments on any bugs you find that i couldn't

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS A MULTIPLAYER GAME NOT A SINGLEPLAYER GAME.

You won't get anyfun out of the singleplayer game expect to raise 5 pigs and feed them...

MaDe By Duderock101

Zedzy

ℑΣÐℑΨ
Reaction score
I would play this, but I can't host on b-net, and have no one to LAN with. Also I can't play single-player because:

You won't get anyfun out of the singleplayer game expect to raise 5 pigs and feed them...

Edit: Tried single-player and I didn't know how to feed the piggies. I got the Pig food, but what do I do with it?

Oh, and in the quest dialog for buyers and sellers, at one point it says sheep instead of pig, is that intentional?

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
lol thats a mis type, and to feed your pigs you have an ability called feed...

EDIT dam sorry i checked, i forgot to add it lol...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.