Printing DVD covers on 11.75" x 8.25"

MnkyOf[-]ate

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Im having alot of trouble printing dvd covers :(

I bought some 11.75" x 8.25" paper that has crease marks in it which is meant to be used as a dvd cover, but i cant figure out what program to use to print the images so that it will line up with the paper.

can someone please help me?!

this is very frustrating ive already watsed a crapload of paper and ink.

thanks!

Sud

"[If life=Dota] I'd have quit long ago" -- Acehart
Reaction score
Don't know if you're still monitoring this, as the post is a month old, but usually you will find that the packaging on the DVD covers themselves can recommend a piece of software compatible with it.

Short of that, try Microsoft Word - it has support for a lot of different label types, including every Avery label you can think of. I believe that you can also make a custom sized label in it that may work.

T

team.ism

Or:

You could print it out on some normal paper at high quality, cut out the image along the edges and slip it in a dvd case. Close the case and, poof, you have just creased the cover. I do this with all of my covers and the quality is the same as the original (less the glossiness). I use normal twenty-weight paper.

Sud

"[If life=Dota] I'd have quit long ago" -- Acehart
Reaction score
Apparently avery has labels for DVDs. All you should have to do is use the specific label identical to what you have to print and you should be good to go.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.