Status
Not open for further replies.

1cRaZyFooL

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
I cannot give out rep to anyone, either I'm a idiot or something is messed up.

BrokenX

Reaction score
Is it saying one of the following;

a) "You must spread some rep before you can give to (user) again."

b) " You have given to much reputation within 24 hours."

c) other

B
r
o
k
e
n
X

P

PwnThePanda

How come come people like broken have a cool thing under there name. The only on I remember is senkins. Expert Triggerer (not jass). Or somthing like that. Do you need to have a certain amount of posts? Certain amount of rep?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Actually, people like BrokenX, Senkin, and myself are "Special Members"...Only we, Mods and Admins can change that text, and it's something you're PICKED for, not "get this many posts/this much rep, and you can"

Alexander

P

PwnThePanda

Awwwwwwwww. Well I don't really care that much anyways, I was just wondering. But I feel left out that im not "special."

BrokenX

Reaction score
Exactly TH or any other admin or mod can change your ranking to "Special MemberShip" Basicaly giving you a bit more power making it so you can delete your own posts, or change your title like Alexander has said etc, etc

B
r
o
k
e
n
X

P

PwnThePanda

Lol... I alrdy know that I'll never be a special member.

BrokenX

Reaction score
Most likely because you clicked post twice special membership is awesome you can delete your posts :), just help out in the community like you have been, clean up your grammer and punctuation, and attitude I guess, and your headed towards special membership :).

B
r
o
k
e
n
X

DM Cross

Reaction score
Hell, they let people like Conan in the Special Membershipness, they can let you in!

...Pft, they could let a rat in after Conan! :D

Alexander
Just kidding, buddy! ;)

BrokenX

Reaction score
Overcomming fears can be hard but when you really look at the subject (rats) feel how they feel, really they are scared of you and only biting you because they are scared, if you let them know your not scared you can overcome the fact you are stronger in that element of truth.

BrokenX

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Alexander said:
it's something you're PICKED for, not "get this many posts/this much rep, and you can"

It's exactly like that. TH said that if you have 75 rep and are active, your a Special Member.

M

Marksman

Meh they let me in, a rat looks like a good idea next to me.

QUEUSTION: How much rep do you have to give before giving to same person again? I want to rep Alexander because he has been soo helpful, but after spending 3 days and giving like 80 out, I cannot.

Broken please tell me you won't post in that sickly shade of orangish for ever.

BrokenX

Reaction score
Yeah, I won't I have sort of cleaned my act here up just a little bit. Trying to be more professional then I was before.

BrokenX

Malice-

Endlessly Known
Reaction score
Hahaha, blame me for that. I mentioned myself posting in dark red from now on, and some people seemed to like the idea. :p

DM Cross

Reaction score
Hey, Marksy, man, don't worry about it :cool: Save that rep for someone else. I know what I deserve and don't deserve without a little green box. :D

Alexander

1cRaZyFooL

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
BrokenX said:
Is it saying one of the following;

a) "You must spread some rep before you can give to (user) again."

b) " You have given to much reputation within 24 hours."

c) other

B
r
o
k
e
n
X

c, nothing happens

P

PwnThePanda

Well im active but 3 people gave me bad rep for no reason so i would of had 75 or a little less but now i have to work even harder :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.