Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokenX

Reaction score
Well I have no clue then 1CraZyFool, sorry ask one of the moderators or admins maybe.

BrokenX

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you saying you cannot give reputation? You can only do 20 reps a day. You have to 5 different ones before you can rep other people. I watch every rep given so people who are repping inactive members just to rep someone again - don't do it please. I lowered the number of people you have to rep before repping the same person again to 5 from 10.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
PwnThePanda the negative rep you got took a grand total of -3 off your rep. Different people give different amounts of reputation based on there number of posts, how much reputation they have, and if they are an admin. It is a balance thing. Thanks for helping though it is appreciated.

BrokenX

Reaction score
I Confess, I did it once :), I was going down the members list giving rep so I could get some rep to this guy again because he helped me out :/, sorry.

BrokenX

P

PwnThePanda

Wow only 3 off, thats a good thing. Thanks for that info helper.

Malice-

Endlessly Known
Reaction score
I seem to be one of the fastest rep gainers on these forums. Quite a surprise to myself :p

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually I made some reputation adjustments - trying to tweak how much reputation users can give - it is a formula of stuff so I had to raise some reputation in order to get the result I wanted.

P

PwnThePanda

Awww, helper you changes your avatar to a lame puzzle.... I like the family guy ones better.

BrokenX

Reaction score
Hey can I ask why somebody gave me negative reputation? For not attenting in a game because I do have a life? lol... spud gave me negative reputation and I never said I was going to be there I asked what time:

I would... what realm? And what time?

BrokenX

And he gives me negative reputation thats a little odd don't you think?

BrokenX

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I dont see any negative reputation from him on your history but maybe my logs are not updated yet.

BrokenX

Reaction score
Well most likely not updated yeah... because it took me down one :(, lol I don't wnat to complain about this much but really isn't that a bit imature to negative rep somebody for not attending like I do have a life, and he never responded fast enough so I left.

BrokenX

P

PwnThePanda

Ok whats with all these bad reps for no reason, first me then brozen x, there going to start going for all the special members/admins now.

BrokenX

Reaction score
ummm, admins should have nothing to worry about they can change there rep... and other peopels reps lol...

BrokenX

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
This has been brought up before. I don't remember exactly why, but it's definitely because he wants to.

P

PwnThePanda

It makes him stand out because everyones elses is green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.