Taking Spell Requests

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Make me a spell that will do this: It will make an effect like starfall attached to the origin of all heroes on the map, when the star has fallen to the ground deal damage to the units(Heroes). I want that to happen 3 times and the spell to stop. Can some 1 make it?

kingkwong92

Reaction score
HI I need a copying spell

-I have three heros that can learn this spell
-Each player has only one hero
-I want a evasion that you have to activate and it drains X mana per second
-This spell is in a spellbook
-When other heros activate certain spells within X range, the spells are added into the spell book
-There is a maximum of X spells
-When the maximum is reached new copied spells overwrite the oldest of the copied spells
-When the hero dies he loses all copied spells
-He can only copy certain spells
-he only copies spells when he has the buff from the evasion

I know how to do most of it but I don't know how to limit the maximum number of spells copied and how to allow at least three heros to have this spell. I hope its not too hard for you :thup:

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
HI I need a copying spell

-I have three heros that can learn this spell
-Each player has only one hero
-I want a evasion that you have to activate and it drains X mana per second
-This spell is in a spellbook
-When other heros activate certain spells within X range, the spells are added into the spell book
-There is a maximum of X spells
-When the maximum is reached new copied spells overwrite the oldest of the copied spells
-When the hero dies he loses all copied spells
-He can only copy certain spells
-he only copies spells when he has the buff from the evasion

I know how to do most of it but I don't know how to limit the maximum number of spells copied and how to allow at least three heros to have this spell. I hope its not too hard for you :thup:

Ain't this more like an entire system, more then a single spell request? :rolleyes:
Seems rather complicated.

Nexor

Reaction score
it's not that complicated, just make a spellbook with all copy-able abilities (maximum of 11/12 I'm not sure) and just enable/disable them

kingkwong92

Reaction score
Yeah I can do the make other spell books with the same ID for the spells I want but I don't know how to make it have a limit. Also I'm not sure if this will affect it if more than one hero has this ability. Is it MUI what I'm talking about?:confused::nuts:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.