Td

D

draconiusg16

i have a basic layout for a td and a few triggers but i cant seem to get them to go in random regions but you can have fun with the layout if you want to
just give me a lil bit of credit for the layout

also email me a final version of the td because i love td email it to [email protected]

Attachments

• map.zip
    43.1 KB · Views: 378

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
That looks like a good layout, you want to team up and make it into a real good td? I'm working out the spawning and moving mechanism, and then we can get to work on towers and creeps and all that.

D

draconiusg16

sure just send me the map to my email when you are done with the spawns you have to work on the triggers than send to each side i couldnt get it to work but i did get the first 4 to work when they entered region 1 =)

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Here it is, about 1 creep a second comes on each side, and right now I have it set up so there won't be an end to them, they come continuously.(may have to change that to reduce lag)

D

draconiusg16

ok ill see what i can do

btw works great

ill try to get the towers but im not to good on setting spawns or anything like that

i got the base lives set a a tower and a few abilities and builders and also the sell ability ill post the version up sometime tonight and let you work on the spawns

here is the map when u get done email me the map so other people cant steal our work my email is [email protected]
or zip it and put a password and email me the pw or send it to me on b net

Attachments

• TD.w3x
    59.6 KB · Views: 411
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.