it's not the intro
not enough units
action:
taunt player
wait 30 seconds
make a unit
center view on unit
perserve trigger

my problem is I have 4 identicle triggers for players 1-4 of the one above. player 1 it works perfectly for, players 2-4 it takes longer than 30 seconds to respawn. what's going wrong?

attached is my map, don't copy any part of it, i think i'm on to a masterpiece

Attachments

• afo4.2b.scx
    167.8 KB · Views: 249
H

HELLSS

blek

Probably just that you have other wait commands conflicting.

There's a slight change in the scroll bar length in player 1 that isnt mimiced in players 2-4... all that tells me is that player 1 has something more than the other players do in a trigger somewhere... probably not a problem since I don't know your map but it might be.

N

Neo_HoJo

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Hey, hell, here's the best way to help me is to dl my map, test it, then tell me what trigger exactly is going wrong- could it be where the triggers are located? i'm pretty sure that each player has the exact same triggers.

H

HELLSS

blek

duh smart ass... of course that's the easiest way to help lol.

I DID download your map, I didn't make myself clear enough though.

what I meant by that scroll bar is in the trigger listing... player 1 seems to have one more line to a trigger compared to the other 3 players. switch from player 1 to player 2-4 and you'll notice that the scroll bar for the triggers is shortened just a hair when on player 1.. that means theres more triggers for player 1 than there are for players 2-4. see what I mean? Probably not a problem but might be.

And I can't see why your map is doing that... more than likely wait conflicts, how much longer is the duration for the other players? I'll be gone until friday or some time next weekend so can't get back to you until then.

N

Neo_HoJo

the difference is an entire 30 seconds, I wouldn't have complained if it was like 5 seconds, but...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.