Trigger causes crash

Manix

Reaction score
Well, here's my trigger, when I do >3 ( ex. ) that should select player 3 and teleport him to the next circle of power, but when I type it in the game crashes, here's my trigger and there's a part which I suspect, It's bounded and red.

Code:
Team Selecting Sacheche
    Events
        Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing > as A substring
    Conditions
        Sacheche_Voted Equal to False
    Actions
        Set Sacheche_Circles = (Sacheche_Circles + 1)
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 5, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        Sacheche_Circles Equal to (Integer A)
                    Then - Actions
                        [B][COLOR="Red"]Set Unit_Owned_by_Selected_Player = (Units owned by (Player((Integer((Entered chat string))))))[/COLOR][/B]                        
                        Unit Group - Pick every unit in Unit_Owned_by_Selected_Player and do (Actions)
                            Loop - Actions
                                Unit - Change color of Sacheche_Circles_of_Power[(Integer A)] to (Color of (Owner of (Picked unit)))
                                Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to Points_Sacheche[(Integer A)], facing 270.00 degrees
                        Custom script:   call DestroyGroup(udg_Unit_Owned_by_Selected_Player)
                        Set Sacheche_Voted = True
                        Set Japeto_Voted = False
                        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                            If - Conditions
                                Sacheche_Circles Equal to 5
                            Then - Actions
                                Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
                            Else - Actions
                    Else - Actions

Manix

Reaction score
Huh.. This whole trigger was a mess, I happened to fix it now, I'd like to ask a moderator to delete this thread ^^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.