Wait 30 Seconds Between Searches Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I know this has something to do with helping the site's speed somehow, but it's getting pretty ridiculous, I clicked search just now, and guess what:

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 30 seconds.

Yup >_<, anyway you can reduce it a little? Half the time I have to wait up to 10 seconds before I can search again :p.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
I know, that is so annoying. Sometimes I accidentally refresh the page, resulting in a "double-search", so I even don't see the results, only the message "Please wait another 27 seconds...".

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Mmhm, it isn't as bad a wc3campaigns or w/e, when I was visiting, they had a 60 second restriction >_<.

If it was reduced to about 20, I think I'd live ;P.

Demi666

Reaction score
i already posted a thread about the 30secound limit,

ace responded and said its not to overload or it was overfill topics:p somthing like that:) anyways i think its annoying to:p sometimes when its 5 sec left i start spam click the button then it goes back to 30:(

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
We are aware of that feature and that setting and it is set like that for a reason. We do not plan on changing it. Thanks for the feedback though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.