Warcraft 3 Maps Review Video

Nudl9

Reaction score
Great map reviews, hope you will make more!
I suggest you try review Desert of Exile, Elimination Tournament, Mad Balls Arena and Age of Myths (or atleast some of them).

Reaction score
I'm honestly surprised no one has commented more on this.
To be honest, I didn't even have glance at your name (a bad habit of mine), but as I watched review #3 it came like a lightning to me who you are.

I've been somewhat big fan of S3, and I still like it, occasionally even play it. You should really be proud of it, in my opinion it's one of the most interesting and overall best mods out there, even with its flaws, one that bothers me is that you didn't update every map, so there are still bugs, seemingly permanent now.

Oh, and the reviews were good ;)

black.sheep

Reaction score
No murder map reviews?? Weird that Dark.Reverants maps didnt even pop up.
And no Castle Fight, or did I miss that?

Nudl9

Reaction score
Dark.Revenant's maps arent that good.
The video reviews only take on the most popular maps (and some random), giving a view of why exactly they are popular.

burne-

Reaction score
*edit* watched the videos Very good!! I liked them, very enojoyable and I can strongly suggest watching!

Makes me think I should have Developed some of my maps further, but as long as map making is fun it doesnt matter. Maybe Ill just improve them later :). And those videos made me want to play my portals map again, Im kinda bitter how it didnt gain anymore attension (since my naruto map got 300dls in first day and its not so good anyway).

My fav td.s
1.ele td
2.burbenog td
3.line tower wars, wintermaul wars

Atleast I think I these had the most replay value, even tought there are other good tds too.

S

SentryIII

Thanks for your feedback everyone. I appreciate it.

I've also released the unprotected version of the S3 Marine Corps. Since I'm not working on it anymore, I might as well share it with the community. Feel free to take a look at it, or if you really wanted to, continue to work on it. Just make sure to retain credits! Link is below.

http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=83733

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
Very nice reviews! My only complaint is that you sound somewhat like a robot when you talk. :p

If you ever make any more, try to seem more relaxed, but that's just my opinion.

+Rep!

what? and who are you talking to?

That was in one of the reviews, it was quite funny actually. :p

CaptDeath

Reaction score
during the hour and a half worth of videos all i could stare at was the Uber Micro which just looked funny

nomadian

Reaction score
good reviews. When you see some of those maps you can't help but wonder how footman frenzy is one of the most popular maps on battle.net. :confused:

WarToast

Reaction score
I actually like these reviews, even though I've already played most of the maps for myself.

But yeah as someone already said you sound like a robot, are you reading directly from a script?

Love it anyways..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.