Crime Washington Twins Accused of Trying to Kill Their Father

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
William Bledsoe, 70, of Ellensburg, Wash., readily concedes that his twin sons have been accused of trying to kill him, but he said he still can’t find it in his heart to condemn them.

“Yes, I am the man they tried to kill,” Bledsoe told ABCNews.com, referring to the allegations against his 25-year-old twin sons, Caleb and Joshua.

The twin brothers have been arrested and accused of locking their father in his house and then setting it on fire earlier this week, according to the Ellensburg Police Department.

“I want you to remember, I am their dad, I am not their victim,” Bledsoe told ABCNews.com.

In an interview with ABC News affiliate KOMO News, Bledsoe took some blame for his sons’ actions. “I’m probably not the easiest guy to live with. … I’m not the easiest guy to work with,” he said. “My boys are my boys and I’ll never abandon them and not support them.”

All three worked at the family’s roofing business called Bledsoe & Sons Gutters and Sheet Metal in Ellensburg.

Last edited by a moderator:

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Well, would it be easier now in jail? Have a happy life!

KMilz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The article is a lot more interesting than the title. You gotta wonder what fucked up shit the dad did to them or has planned for them if they were trying to set him on fire and he doesn't want to press charges.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
You gotta wonder what fucked up shit the dad did to them or has planned for them if they were trying to set him on fire and he doesn't want to press charges.
He's still their dad you know.. Well, and maybe he didn't done something bad at all!?

KMilz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
He's still their dad you know.. Well, and maybe he didn't done something bad at all!?

You're right, maybe he didn't. But if they don't get some sort of sweet insurance policy or inheritance when he dies then that'd be my guess.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.