Which would u consider more fun?

RedRage

Reaction score
Ok... So i had to abandon my old project darkeden because my old computer burned out from long years of mental and physical labour.... And it contained the only copy of my darkeden map so...
I got an idea for a map but i need help.
Which would you play more and have more fun playing?
6v6 castle take over? (AOS)
1v11 castle defend? (DEFEND CASTLE FROM HOSTILE COMPUTER TAKEOVER)
Or 11v1 casttle attack? (ATTACK CASTLE WITH HOSTILE COMPUTER DEFENDING)
Oh and they won't be like standing in one place td style defend :D U gotta take over villages inside the kingdom inside the castle walls, then move on to the castle.
PS I'm not sure if this belongs here :D

M

MikeTheGuy

Personally I'd find a castle attack more fun than a castle defence. But you could make it so the host can choose whether the players are attacking or defending.

I'd actually really like to see a Warcraft-style Normandy map, but I don't think that would ever happen.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
actualy for the castle seiges....

2 comps (one for each team)
4 offensive (better creep waves, heros are slightly stronger, and tend to exell in melle, less shops to get items from <less types of items too>) base takes up 10% of the map
6 defensive (more creeps, but creeps are weaker then offensive creeps, heros are slightly weaker and tend to exell in range and support, has shops everywhere with a ton of items avilible to them) Base takes up 75% of the map
the other 15% is forests where creeps will appear and assult random bases (offensive would get attacked more ofthen then defensive)
in all, the offensive and defensive shuld still be equal....

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.