3 questions

X

X PHORB

Making campaign levels.

1. When you make a quest, how do you make a quest complete when you completed the quest. example: you kill a whole night elf camp and their defenders.

2. When you finish your created level, played it, completed all of the quests, how do you make the next level option appear.

3. How do you name a specific force like when you play the game and you see another hostile force how do you title their force name instead of seeing computer player.:confused:

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
1. action is "quest - mark quest as completed".

refer to the free trigger code post for a trigger for victory/defeat when all enemy units/buildings are destroyed.

2. i think its "game - show/hide custom campaign button". when playing a campaign, I believe a "victory" action firing will automatically take you back to the campaign screen.

3. scenario -> force properties -> select a force and click on the rename force button.

X

X PHORB

When you do that for question 3 it shows a controller box in scenario properties do i make it none,user,computer,neutral, or rescuable?

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
When you do that for question 3 it shows a controller box in scenario properties do i make it none,user,computer,neutral, or rescuable?

you're looking at the wrong properties, i said force properties not scenario properties.

oh yeah, and also remember you have to check the use custom forces box if you want to add/rename forces.

what do you mean screen name? my name is written on the left.
<=
<=

my bnet nick is the same (on both uswest and useast)

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by X PHORB
Whats ur screen name I don't wanna spam.

Asking legitimate questions is not considered spam! Posting them on the forum lets other people jump in. And it might also help people who are having the same problems :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.