Be warned! There's still a memory leak in Frozen Throne.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
I noticed when playing Humans vs Undead or Night Elves in a normal melee match, there seems to be a memory leakage. Could be something like an ability being cast onto one of the human units can trigger this.

You need to play a bit longer, about 15 minutes into the game for the leak to appear.

I don't know how to report this to Blizzard, but hopefully someone else can find the leak.

If it's not the game, then I really don't know why it happens on my computer. My computer specs. have all reached the maximum levels.

Hoping someone can reply back. :D

Nestharus

o-o
Reaction score
I noticed when playing Humans vs Undead or Night Elves in a normal melee match, there seems to be a memory leakage. Could be something like an ability being cast onto one of the human units can trigger this.

You need to play a bit longer, about 15 minutes into the game for the leak to appear.

I don't know how to report this to Blizzard, but hopefully someone else can find the leak.

If it's not the game, then I really don't know why it happens on my computer. My computer specs. have all reached the maximum levels.

Hoping someone can reply back. :D

unit handle... since 1.24d, it's leak got massive. It crashes tower war matches ; (.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.