Beyond Game Constants

M

MrJoeS

You know how whenever you issue an order targeting a point, there's a little animation of three arrows going into the ground at the target point? The unit doesn't start following the order until the little animation is done playing.

I want to speed up this animation (by a factor of ten or so) or eliminate it entirely. It would even be fine for the animation to play unchanged, as long as the order went into effect more quickly.

Is there something I can extract and embed to mess with this, or am I out of luck?

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
wow i've definitely never seen this question before......

off the top of my head, you're out of luck, because that is something that is probably hard-coded into the game. i'll have a quick look around, but i doubt i would find anything promising.

M

MrJoeS

Oh goody, I get the obscure question award for the day. :rolleyes:

Should I post this question on some other boards, or just work around it? I think I have a way to go from here, but it's not going to be optimal.

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah feel free to post, don't think that you should be restricted to getting info from me only :)

Plus I might be busy until friday so i won't have much time to do WE stuff until then.

M

MrJoeS

Heh, ok then. This board has always been sufficient, but this question is bigger than both of us.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.