Buff Problem

FlashDeath

Reaction score
Hi, I have a problem regarding buffs. I have two heroes, Hero A casts a spell on himself that will increase his own attacking speed. His spell is based on Unholy Frenzy and upon casting it on himself, he gets a buff which is also based on unholy frenzy buff. Then, I get Hero B to cast a spell that decreases enemy's armor on Hero A which is based on faerie fire and upon casting it on Hero A, Hero A receive a buff that is based on inner fire. This is where the problem comes: After Hero A cast his increase attack speed spell on himself and then Hero B cast armor decrease spell on Hero A, the attack speed buff disappeared, leaving only the decrease armor buff. The attack speed bonus disappear with its buff.

After that, I tried the other way round: Hero B cast the armor decrease spell on Hero A first and then Hero A cast the increase attack speed spell on himself. Surprisingly, both buff managed to stay. Anybody know whats wrong?

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score
Faerie fire removes positive buffs I thought, or inner fire

FlashDeath

Reaction score
so which base spell can i use that decrease armor, does not remove positive buff and is targetable?

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
Did you tried Inner Fire from human sorcceres?

FlashDeath

Reaction score
Sorry for all that trouble, I found the cause of my problem. I found that my dummy spell is based on Dispel Magic (lol). There's nothing wrong with the buff or ability. Thanks all for your help anyway

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.