Changing Upgrade Properties

L

lundgrenr18

I know it is possible to have a ballista for the humans but the upgrade for it (impaling bolt) the only place that you can get that is if you have a tree of ages and a hunter's hall. Is there anyway you can change that so you don't have to build those night elf buildings, so you can just stay human and not have to build any night elf buildings, or change the requirements for human buildings instead?

U

Unregistered

if it was me, id just not put the impaling bolt in at all, i mean, its not like its absolutely necessary for an arrow to go through an opponents units

M

MrJoeS

You must be using RoC WE. In TFT it's called a Glaive Thrower, rather than a Ballista.

If you want, you could probably set Impaling Bolt to "already researched" for that player.

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
hmm remembering back to RoC WE, its a little bit trickier to get an upgrade for 1 race to work for another race. You would have to extract upgradedata.slk from war3.mpq and then change the race for impaling bolt to human.

the above needs to be done because simply giving humans the impaling bolt upgrade won't work, since the upgrade was configured to apply to night elf units and not humans. So the above slk editing would fix that problem.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.