duel system for Hero arena

Dradox2

Reaction score
Hi all, i have problem with my hero arena i am new in triggers and i don't know how i can made duel system in my map, can someone give me a triggers for it? My map have 2 teams and 8 players sorry for my bad english
thanks.

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Have you actually tried searching for such a system? There is a search function in the top right corner, and goggle is a pretty big search tool as well.

Im not saying we won't help you, not at all. But you should really try to figure it out yourself first. If that fails then post whatever trigger you have and we will look at it :)

Solu9

Reaction score
After 20sec of search with our search function I found this.

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/164638-Duels?highlight=duel+system

Try and see if you figure out what happens in this trigger. And then tweak it to your needs.

Keep in mind what Darthfett said:

3. No, we will not make the entire system for you, nor post the EXACT trigger. It differs from map to map, and we're not going to make your map for you. However, might come along and post what they've done for their own map, or possibly post an example trigger. Anyways, if you want help, I would suggest that you try and do it yourself, and when you get stuck, post what triggers you have and where you're stuck.

I'm not sure exactly what you want for a duel system, but I'm guessing it would take the two 'top' players' hero and put them in a duel arena to fight. You can break this down to much smaller triggers, such as a kill counter which keeps track of which players are the top players.

Dradox2

Reaction score
i wan't duel system where 1 random hero from team 1 fight with random hero from team 2 please help.
i have My duel trigger, it work but in 50% this trigger have timer, when timer expire my hero go to arena but hero from team2 not :( and in 5 second text "duel end" and my hero go back to spawn

Solu9

Reaction score
Then explain exactly what you want to happen.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.