Error whats this mean?

Guest3z

Reaction score
my.php

So I was messing around in world editor thinking of things to make and I started making a little map and decided to test it... well then It gave me with error message up above, and when i tryed to run wc3 it was 'already running'. I do cntrl alt del and see my page file usage is at a constant 3.77 gb so I'd just like to know... what happened? Btw I only have one trigger in My map so far and some custom units trigger is this if you care
Code:
Map Start
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 0.01 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
        Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Visibility - Create an initially Enabled visibility modifier for (Picked player) emitting Visibility across (Entire map))
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 8, do (For each (Integer B) from 1 to 8, do (Player - Make (Player((Integer A))) treat (Player((Integer B))) as an Neutral))
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 8, do (If ((((Player((Integer A))) controller) Equal to User) and (((Player((Integer A))) slot status) Equal to Is playing)) then do (Do nothing) else do (Set TempUnitGroupArray[(Integer A)] = (Units owned by (Player((Integer A))))))
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 8, do (Unit Group - Pick every unit in TempUnitGroupArray[(Integer A)] and do (Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game))
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 8, do (Custom script:   call DestroyGroup( udg_TempUnitGroupArray[GetForLoopIndexA()] ))

Guest3z

Reaction score
I hit test map button and I waited... and after I while i hit it again and it said wc3 tft was already running, im like wtf? It gives me this message a second later never actually got into the map.. soo before I guess

Azylaminaz

Vox Populi
Reaction score
I looked at the image. It is at the spot in which it is checking your triggers.
The "test" button saves your map before it test, so the delay was it saving, most likely.
I don't know why you are getting an error, but it stops at the same point in which it tells you that you have a trigger problem(with JASS or custom scripts).
Sorry to tell you, but the best I can do is tell you that you should try to reinstall WarCraft.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.