Forming oRPG team - Only Serious People Please

Legacyspy

Reaction score
Do you have any desire to make a map like the one i described? If you do, but your just hesistant because you see that I'm a newbie mapmaker then perhaps I can show you my test map and what I have been able to accomplish thus far?

That would be great.

marvey323

Reaction score
Can you guys meet me on battlenet Azeroth ? Channel pizza I will be there. My nickname is PizzaSlice if you wanted to know. The map size is too big to post here, I used a lot of custom models and effects, etc. If you dont want to get on bnet I can post a rapidshare link just let me know.

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
I can't see why someone asking about trigger/OE help is uncapable of making a map. Being some trigger-God isn't mandatory for creating a crew for a map, seeing as there are multiple factors that needs to be filled in a map, triggers being only one of these.

Concerning the project, I wouldn't tell you to consider me a part of it, but once you have your team and a solid idea of the layout/idea, give me a PM or so and I might be able to help out a little on the triggering part (assuming you would still need help). Though as stated, do not count me as your triggerer.

Legacyspy

Reaction score
I just played Marvey's test map.

Its good to see some one starting a project who's already completed stuff. While marvey may be new, his test map is very well done and polished.
If he (and others) keep working on it I can see it become a very good, if a tad generic orpg.

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
hmm, maybe ill help, but, why should i choose to help you, instead of all the others, whats special with your map/project? :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.