Gnomeregan a Pre-Cataclysm Event!

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Gnomeregan, the capital and glory of the gnomish race was lost when the troggs invasion plundered their city. In a last attempt to save their beloved city, they detonated a radiation bomb. Soon, the gnomes will retake their magical city and restore Gnomeregan to it’s former glory.

We recently learned that one of the pre-cataclsym world events will include the re-taking of Gnomeregan. Two achievements were found on the PTR that were related to Gnomeregan, and they are;

• Gnomecoming King – You assisted High Tinker Mekkatorque and the Gnomeregan Exiles in the recapture of Gnomeregan’s surface.
  • Gnomecoming Queen – You assisted High Tinker Mekkatorque and the Gnomeregan Exiles in the recapture of Gnomeregan’s surface.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Also, trolls will most likely be reclaiming the echo isles, or at least claiming some sort of city.

I can't wait!

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Also, trolls will most likely be reclaiming the echo isles, or at least claiming some sort of city.

I can't wait!

K I was just thinking of that and how unfair it was for those damn gnomes to get their holes back but how the trolls got nothin.

punwisp

Reaction score
So, does this mean, after we participate in retaking, they reclaim city and it becomes like a lot of other cities? (Make this one of those phases?)

However if they do that, how can you do the original instance?

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I believe they will do away with the old instance, same as old onyxia. :)

Or Naxx

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
I hope they explain Zalazane's return. Because, you know, we chopped his head off.

Also, in addition to these two questlines to get us two all new capital cities (yay!), there will be a third relating to Twilight's Hammer. This questline appears to have something to do with Deathwing's coming-out party and some apocalypse stuff.

punwisp

Reaction score
But WAIT

Why make capital cities so damn close? Theres no reason to go to one, if theres one over there, there too close :/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.