Grab any unit

SarChasm

Reaction score
Can someone help me make an ability that will allow a "god" like unit to pick up ANY unit, friend or foe, and place it anywhere else on the map?

Beetlebomb

Reaction score
I believe there's a special effect that looks like a purple hand that comes out of the ground. You can use that and then simply create a trigger that'll move that designated unit to the specified position.

Can you be more specific in what you need help with? I've got the concept, but which part are you having trouble with?

Prediter[BuB

Reaction score
I think he wants an ability that will pick up a unit off the ground and move it where you target.

SarChasm

Reaction score
Yeah that's right. Like I said, I would like a unit that can "pick up ANY unit, friend or foe, and place it anywhere on the map."

SarChasm

Reaction score
Oi, the cat's out of the bag. Yes I'm making a Black and White game, and it's going along quite nicely. I've got some basic village functions laid out such as the consumption of food and wood, foresting, fishing, keeping livestock, construction, and some very limited military.

It's at this point that I wish to introduce the element of a god, and for that, a grab ability would be very helpful. :p

Prediter[BuB

Reaction score
well if you want ask for it in my spell thread (Titles:Need a spell done for you) and I'll get it done after all the others. There's like 2 in front of you

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.