Hades

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
This is an alternate signature I made for the Signature tournament, but I decided to go with the Ares one for the contest.

Hades3.png

What do you think?

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Well, I really was torn between them and I asked a few people what they think and most of them said the ares one, so I went with it.

Rhymer

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Awesome effects, but I prefer the one you entered with. As Whitesock said, it's a bit too monotone, and the color and depth in the ares one was amazing ;)

Cheers;
//Rhymer

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Thank you all for the feedback, I am glad you liked it.

I am aware about the color monotony problem, I guess that is the main reason people like it better. I actually have another version, which has a bit more color variations, but the original stock has Hades in a puke-greenish pale color, which I absolutely dislike :(. That's why I slapped a few gradients over.

Whitesock

Graphics Help Zone Moderator
Reaction score
Well I usually recolor all of my stocks (as should most of you unless they are like perfect for the sig :p) and it works out well. Gradients are good, but keep them subtle. An overpowering gradient is like putting a sheet over a sculpture, it makes everything look flater and it stops you from showing your artistry as much.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Thank you for the advice, it is appreciated and I'll keep that in mind for the next round of the Tournament :D.

I would give rep, but I already reached my limit for today :eek:. Will do that tomorrow.

Sharp

Reaction score
Could you do a Zeus one for me? I play serious Age of mythology Titans, and i would really appreciate it :thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.