Hades

Monovertex

Formerly Smith_S9
Reaction score
This is an alternate signature I made for the Signature tournament, but I decided to go with the Ares one for the contest.

Hades3.png

What do you think?

Rhymer

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Awesome effects, but I prefer the one you entered with. As Whitesock said, it's a bit too monotone, and the color and depth in the ares one was amazing ;)

Cheers;
//Rhymer

Monovertex

Formerly Smith_S9
Reaction score
Thank you all for the feedback, I am glad you liked it.

I am aware about the color monotony problem, I guess that is the main reason people like it better. I actually have another version, which has a bit more color variations, but the original stock has Hades in a puke-greenish pale color, which I absolutely dislike :(. That's why I slapped a few gradients over.

Whitesock

Graphics Help Zone Moderator
Reaction score
Well I usually recolor all of my stocks (as should most of you unless they are like perfect for the sig :p) and it works out well. Gradients are good, but keep them subtle. An overpowering gradient is like putting a sheet over a sculpture, it makes everything look flater and it stops you from showing your artistry as much.

Monovertex

Formerly Smith_S9
Reaction score
Thank you for the advice, it is appreciated and I'll keep that in mind for the next round of the Tournament :D.

I would give rep, but I already reached my limit for today :eek:. Will do that tomorrow.

Sharp

Reaction score
Could you do a Zeus one for me? I play serious Age of mythology Titans, and i would really appreciate it :thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.