healing over time spell

rexpim

Reaction score
This spell heals a target over time, and if the target already have the hot, it will heal for a a diferent amount of heal but removing the hot, but I got a litle problem this line
Trigger:
  • Unit - Remove Conjure Refreshment buff from Conjure_Target
dont work and I dont know why
Code:
[WC3]
CAST Conjure Refreshment
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Conjure Refreshment -[Jaina]
    Actions
        -------- Conjure_ON --------
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                DEBUG Equal to True
            Then - Actions
                Game - Display to (All players) the text: (DEBUG MSG:  +  Conjure Refreshment ON)
            Else - Actions
        -------- SET --------
        Set Conjure_Count = 0
        Set Conjure_Target = (Target unit of ability being cast)
        Set Spell_Power[(Player number of (Triggering player))] = ((Real((Intelligence of (Triggering unit) (Include bonuses)))) x 3.00)
        Set Conjure_Heal[1] = Spell_Power[(Player number of (Triggering player))]
        Unit Group - Add Conjure_Target to Conjure_Grp
            If - Conditions
                (Conjure_Target has buff Conjure Refreshment ) Equal to False
            Then - Actions
                -------- nao tenhe buff --------
                Trigger - Turn on HEAL Conjure Refreshment <gen>
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Conjure_Target has buff Conjure Refreshment ) Equal to True
            Then - Actions
                Unit Group - Remove Conjure_Target from Conjure_Grp
                -------- Tenhe buff --------
                Set Conjure_Heal[2] = (Spell_Power[(Player number of (Triggering player))] x 2.00)
                -------- SPELL --------
                Unit - Set life of Conjure_Target to ((Life of Conjure_Target) + Conjure_Heal[2])
                Unit - Remove Conjure Refreshment  buff from Conjure_Target
                -------- TEXT TAG --------
                Floating Text - Create floating text that reads ((String(Conjure_Heal[2])) +  HP!) at (Position of Evocation_Caster) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 12.00, color (0.00%, 50.00%, 50.00%), and 90.00% transparency
                Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 64.00 towards 90.00 degrees
                Set Floating_TEXT = (Last created floating text)
                Trigger - Run Damage Destruction <gen> (ignoring conditions)
                    If - Conditions
                        DEBUG Equal to True
                    Then - Actions
                        Game - Display to (All players) the text: (DEBUG MSG:  + (  Conjure Refreshment ON [ + (String(Conjure_Heal[2]))))
                    Else - Actions
            Else - Actions
[/WC3]
Code:
[WC3]
HEAL Conjure Refreshment
    Events
        Time - Every 2.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
        (Conjure_Target is alive) Equal to True
    Actions
            If - Conditions
                Conjure_Count Less than or equal to 5
            Then - Actions
                Set Conjure_Count = (Conjure_Count + 1)
                -------- SPELL --------
                Unit - Set life of Conjure_Target to ((Life of Conjure_Target) + Conjure_Heal[1])
                -------- TEXT TAG --------
                Floating Text - Create floating text that reads ((String(Conjure_Heal[1])) +  HP!) at (Position of Conjure_Target) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 12.00, color (0.00%, 50.00%, 50.00%), and 90.00% transparency
                Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 64.00 towards 90.00 degrees
                Set Floating_TEXT = (Last created floating text)
                Trigger - Run Damage Destruction <gen> (ignoring conditions)
                    If - Conditions
                        DEBUG Equal to True
                    Then - Actions
                        Game - Display to (All players) the text: (DEBUG MSG:  + ((String(Conjure_Heal[1])) + (String(Conjure_Count))))
                    Else - Actions
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                Conjure_Count Greater than or equal to 5
            Then - Actions
                Unit Group - Remove Conjure_Target from Conjure_Grp
            Else - Actions
        -------- TURN off  --------
            If - Conditions
                (Number of units in Conjure_Grp) Equal to 0
            Then - Actions
                Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
                    If - Conditions
                        DEBUG Equal to True
                    Then - Actions
                        Game - Display to (All players) the text: (DEBUG MSG:  +  CONJURE OFF)
                    Else - Actions
            Else - Actions
[/WC3]

the spell is working, but isnt removing the buff XD
Trigger:
  • Unit - Remove Conjure Refreshment buff from Conjure_Target
isnt removing the buff when I cast second time in the target that already got the buff
edit: needs to be mui

The healing is fine I only got problem removing the buff, the Unit - Remove buff from unit isnt working
The spell heals a target over time, and if the target already have the buff, it consumes the buff to instant heal the target.
Just heals based on intelligence? y

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I would like to see it again like Ghan had it the first time with pagination though - without the pagination that view will not work but with pagination it just might...
  • The Helper The Helper:
    This drink recipe I have had more than a few times back in the day! Mind Eraser https://www.thehelper.net/threads/cocktail-mind-eraser.194720/

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.