Help me trigger this :O

Darkonight

Reaction score
So when a Unit enters Region 01 I want every1 in region 02 to move to center of region 01. When they move i want the screen locked on all moving units. I don't want them to be able to move the characters.

toteto

Reaction score
I am new to this, but i was able to make this. Only dont know hot to block control over units without Cinematic. Lock the camera to some unit maybe in the center of the unit group, and make cinematic.

Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 000 <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Order (Units in Region 001 <gen>) to Move To (Center of (Playable map area))

TheOverWhelm

Reaction score
Enable Cinematic Mode for All Players?
Lock Camera on Triggering Unit?

For not being able to control them.. -Shrug-
If you want to add/remove Locust. That'd make them be able to do weird things, though

inevit4ble

Reaction score
If you want to add/remove Locust. That'd make them be able to do weird things, though
Dont do that. Locust bugs. Its useful for itself purpose but removing an ability sets its level to 0 and the locust effects remain.

"Disable Control for player" takes away mouse and keyboard function and screen cant move. it is found in cinematic.

Lock camera locks to a unit until you reset the camera otherwise pan camera which just moves camera to where you want it to be without holding the lock

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
When they move i want the screen locked on all moving units.

Note, you can only "follow" a single unit per player.

--

You could disable control as said above. Otherwise change owner of unit to neutral or a non-player etc and then change the colors.

Likewise i dont suggest Locust, unless you want to walk through walls and units etc

Darkonight

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Start
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 000 <gen>
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 001 <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode On for (All players)
      • Cinematic - Turn on letterbox mode (hide interface) for (All players): fade out over 2.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Disable user control for (All players)
      • Cinematic - Turn subtitle display override On
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Camera - Pan camera for (Picked player) to (Target of Start <gen>) over 0.00 seconds
          • Camera - Pan camera for (Picked player) to (Target of Show House teleport <gen>) over 5.00 seconds
          • Camera - Pan camera for (Picked player) to (Target of House <gen>) over 0.00 seconds
          • Camera - Pan camera for (Picked player) to (Target of House Copy <gen>) over 5.00 seconds
          • Camera - Pan camera for (Picked player) to (Target of Camera 007 <gen>) over 0.00 seconds
          • Camera - Pan camera for (Picked player) to (Target of Camera 005 <gen>) over 3.00 seconds
          • Camera - Pan camera for (Picked player) to (Target of Camera 006 <gen>) over 3.00 seconds
          • Camera - Pan camera for (Picked player) to (Target of Camera 007 <gen>) over 5.00 seconds
          • Camera - Pan camera for (Picked player) to (Target of Camera 008 <gen>) over 2.00 seconds
          • Camera - Pan camera for (Picked player) to (Target of House Copy Copy <gen>) over 0.00 seconds
          • Camera - Pan camera for (Picked player) to (Target of Camera 008 Copy <gen>) over 5.00 seconds
          • Camera - Pan camera for (Picked player) to (Target of Camera 007 <gen>) over 0.00 seconds
          • Camera - Reset camera for (Picked player) to standard game-view over 0.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode Off for (All players) over 1.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Turn off letterbox mode (show interface) for (All players): fade in over 0.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Enable user control for (All players)
      • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)

Shit doesnt work

inevit4ble

Reaction score
What exactly doesn't work? In your original post you wanted to move the units of the players then move the camera with them. All I see in that trigger is camera moves which I dont think work either cause you have out timing into them and fire them straight after each other.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
because there is no wait time or timer between the [camera - pan] actions they try to do every action at once and result in only doing the last one because every action conflicts, i hate using waits but i would for this instance, make a wait after every pan action equal to the time it would take to move the camera

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.