Help

M

Mordion

:mad: :mad: :mad:
Ok Could someone suggest a good tutorial since darg is so mean and wont help me!!!
I wanna be good at this mapmaking stuff for when I get my own computer thankyou.
also anyone here go to LHRS High school ( just out of curiosity) in canada.

peace out
but not to Darg
P.s Im on tons of other forums that would have done that Darg!!!!
Mabye this forum should do that.
Anyone know any other good forums
thanks peace out :mad: :cool: :D

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
I already took the trouble to search the web for tutorial links and posted them in the FAQ section. It would be nice if you could take the trouble to read the FAQ.

M

MrJoeS

Mordion you're either from a very wierd part of Canada, where nobody is quite right, or you've found such a horde of aberrant forums that they seem like the norm to you.

Darg has been ridiculously patient with you. Don't go complaining about him here. Everyone who reads your words has probably already concluded that the guy walks on water.

How many responses does he give every day that must take at least ten minutes of his time? When I use this forum, I take answes away, and occasionally offer something useful to another user. Darg spends all the time he puts into this forum helping us, not getting anything for his time, except maybe an occasional laugh and a good deal of karma.

R

Really Quick

i agree with MrJoeS

darg has been nothing but a great help ever since i started viewing this forum over a year ago, he has helped me with so many things.......and if i could, i would do anything for him

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.