Hero Attributes

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Change the GamePlay Constants (Terrain Editor > Advanced > Gameplay constants) of wat u want.

Nanakil_99

Reaction score
Heros Attrabutes agian

i asked befor how to get my heros stats above 100 and i was told in the game play constanst i looked in there befor i asked first time so can yas tell me exactelly witch one it is becuase i could find nothin in there to change it

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
The gameplay constants have a "Hero - Maximum level" (default: 10).

In case you try to set some value in the object editor and the editor keeps resetting it to 100,
use shift + double-click.

Nanakil_99

Reaction score
Heros Attrabutes agian

Plz People understand i seid stats the lvs are fine i want to get my heros Stats above 100 meaning there str above 100 there agility above 100 and there intelegence above 100

Grurf

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
1. Keep it clean: Post your questions in a single thread.
2. You can set hero attributes in the object editor or with triggers. There is no problem in getting them above 100, just setting them will do. The limit is much, much higher than 100.

Yoshii

Reaction score
Grurf said:
1. Keep it clean: Post your questions in a single thread.
2. You can set hero attributes in the object editor or with triggers. There is no problem in getting them above 100, just setting them will do. The limit is much, much higher than 100.
actually the maximum you can put is 100 in a single stats in the object editor unless you SHIFT+double click the value then|You can put 9999999 and negatif

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.