How do I load custom values stored in a hashtable?

scubazoo

Reaction score
I made a trigger for catching pokemon. When a pokemon is caught, it stores the pokemon as two custom values in the hashtable. But when I went to make the trigger with which a pokeball recalls the pokemon, and thus had to trigger how to recall the stored custom values, I realized I don't know how to do this. I can recall the custom value variable used to initially create the value of the pokemon, but obviously, this will only recall the most recent custom value.

Xan_Kriegor

I can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Wherever you're selecting the number to use in your trigger, at the very top is the option Hashtable - Load (Integer/Real/Whatever) Value. Then fill out the rest of it like you did before and voíla!

scubazoo

Reaction score
The thing is, the keys to which the data has been stored before were variable. For example, a pokemon is caught and is stored to customvalue +1 of playernumber. How would I recall this later in a trigger in such a way that it can be recalled for each pokemon caught and each player. I know how to recall 'specific' values, but how do I recall custom values newly created as the game is played?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.