How to do MUI Periodic Events

LordSaddler1

Reaction score
I'm making an ability where, for every wolf type unit in an area, their damage increases by 1. For example if there were 9 wolves by eachother then they would each have +9 dmg. but the kinght in the area would get no damage increase. This ability would be fairly simple if it was for one unit for one player, but unfortunately multiple players can have wolves. So how would I make that ability MUI? I was thinking that you would do something simple like:

Code:
Pack Mentality Learn
    Events
        Unit - A unit Finishes an upgrade
    Conditions
        (Researched tech-type) Equal to Pack Mentality 
    Actions
        Set Pack_Mentality_Group[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Timber Wolf) or ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Rifleman)) and (((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to True)))
        Trigger - Turn on Pack Mentality Check <gen>

Code:
Pack Mentality Check
    Events
        Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in Pack_Mentality_Group[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 900.00 of (Position of (Picked unit)) matching (((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Timber Wolf) or ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Rifleman))) and do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
it would of course have a dummy unit then cast some ability or have a mini command aura or something liek that next. The rifleman part of the trigger just represents another type of wolf i haven't made yet.

+rep if u tell me how to do this in MUI

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.