How to make worker mining via human/orc method not disappear

SarChasm

Reaction score
So you know how if you order a Peasant or Peon to mine gold, it goes "into" the mine for a short time, then comes back out? How can you change it so that instead of going inside the mine, the worker simply stands next to it during the duration of "mining time?"

Dest

Reaction score
So you know how if you order a Peasant or Peon to mine gold, it goes "into" the mine for a short time, then comes back out? How can you change it so that instead of going inside the mine, the worker simply stands next to it during the duration of "mining time?"

Sounds you want it like having an acolyte do it. Is that what you want?

SarChasm

Reaction score
The problem with Acolytes is that they do not have to return the resources. They can keep mining without making trips back.

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
you can reduce the time the worker is in the mine, i believe its the peasant ability of Gold Mine or something, reduce the time in there to .01 sec

SarChasm

Reaction score
That's not the issue however. I'm asking how, instead of having the worker go inside the mine, he stays outside for however long it takes to mine that particular resource. That way you can actually see the worker while he's harvesting.

Sui-cookie

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
lulz i guess if anything you could replace the unit when it gets in close range to the min with a unit that has the model of a peasent/peon with the thing of gold and make it target the nearest place, then trade that unit out and make it target the mine :/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.