How To No Ally Pick Item Thats For You

Arash5

Reaction score
Hi
I Want To Create This System In My Map Can Anyone Help ME No Ally Pick Item
That's For You Like DotA System Thank You Very Much

Stringel

Reaction score
set the custom value of the item to player number, if a player acquires an item when the custom value != triggering player number, change that item to a "disabled" item and set the custom value of that item to the custom value of the previous item. Lastly, when a player acquires a "disabled" item with the same custom value as player number change it to the real item and set custom value of it to the custom value of the previous item. Hope you understood

mapguy

Reaction score
instead of disabled item u can just make the unit frop that item if it dont belong to it.

mapguy

Reaction score
ow, sorry.

Dota way is kind of workful cause u'll have to create a trigger for each individual item and disabled item for each item.

he can use the way he wants. I just gave him another easier idea.

Stringel

Reaction score
ow, sorry.

Dota way is kind of workful cause u'll have to create a trigger for each individual item and disabled item for each item.

he can use the way he wants. I just gave him another easier idea.

what? If item-type == item then and(drop item from triggering unit & create item2 for triggering unit) else do nothing

and just do that for every item, there's no need to create allot of triggers, would be even easier if you put all the items, and their disabled versions in 2 arrays.

Arash5 said:
What Plz Make ME The Picture Of The Trigger Plz Thank You

I just told you everything you need to know, read the rules, noone is going to do stuff for you, if you dont have the expertise read tutorials.

mapguy

Reaction score
see if this works:

Trigger:
  • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Custom value of (Item being manipulated)) Not equal to (Integer A)
        • Then - Actions
          • Item - Set the custom value of (Item being manipulated) to (Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))
        • Else - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • (Custom value of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to (Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))
            • Then - Actions
              • Do nothing
            • Else - Actions
              • Set item_pos = (Position of (Item being manipulated))
              • Item - Move (Item being manipulated) to item_pos
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_item_pos)
              • Game - Display to (All players matching ((Triggering player) Equal to (Matching player))) the text: This item does not ...

mapguy

Reaction score
I just told you everything you need to know, read the rules, noone is going to do stuff for you, if you dont have the expertise read tutorials.

hey, I didn't said that, LOL!

You put the wrong name inside de quote!

mapguy

Reaction score
THIS WORKS.
use this:

Trigger:
  • set custom value
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 16, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • (Custom value of (Item being manipulated)) Not equal to (Integer A)
            • Then - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • (Integer A) Equal to 16
                • Then - Actions
                  • Item - Set the custom value of (Item being manipulated) to (Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))
                • Else - Actions
                  • Do nothing
            • Else - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • (Custom value of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to (Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))
                • Then - Actions
                  • Do nothing
                • Else - Actions
                  • Set item_pos = (Position of (Item being manipulated))
                  • Item - Move (Item being manipulated) to item_pos
                  • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_item_pos)
                  • Game - Display to (All players matching ((Triggering player) Equal to (Matching player))) the text: This item does not ...
              • Skip remaining actions

Smilis

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
No you can't. But it's a good way to learn how to trigger. Try to trigger it... And if you can't get it to work, just tell us... We will help you! :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.