How to remove units which goes into a "unwanted zone"

Rab

Reaction score
The terrain of my map actually has some spots which units can go to by using spells.It is not meant for that at all..is it possible to move the unit back to its original position before reaching the "unwanted area".i tried using boundaries so they cant get in but they still are able to go in by using spells..(blink etc)do i have to change the terrain?or is there another way to do this?

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
If they get there by triggered movement, add conditions to ensure that movement only happens if the point can be normally reached. You could also add sight blockers to prevent units from Blinking in, since units need to explore areas before Blinking to them.

Mr_Bean355

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Trigger
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Region1 <gen> contains (Target point of ability being cast)) Equal to True
          • (Region2 <gen> contains (Target point of ability being cast)) Equal to True
          • ------- Do this for all your regions that you don't want units to enter with spells -------
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Stop
      • Game - Display to (Player group((Triggering player))) the text: |cffffcc00You cannot enter that area.|r

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Blink cannot target areas which are not pathable by the caster.
Place pathing blockers at all those areas and blink shouldnt work there anymore.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.