Icon Numbers

Kitt

Reaction score
What I want to do is add little numbers to my skill icons in the same way that the red level up plus sign or the skills contained within that plus sign do. For example, A hero has a skill that changes it's power based on the total number of items he and his allies have. In this sitation it would be extremely tough to keep a proper count on how many items that actually is at any one moment. To solve this, the skill would have a small number digit in it's lower right corner (like the stock amount in shops, or the number of levels gained on the red plus sign). That digit would keep a tally of how many items the team currently owned. Triggers would be in place to change this number as needed.

This isn't my exact situation, but it orchestrates nicely what I need to be able to do. I did do a search on this, only to find one thread that dealt with the issue, and the end result was suggesting importing custom icons. Of course, I could do this, but making 5-20 different icons for each skill I have in the game is rather bothersome and time consuming. An easier method would be much more efficient.

Thanks for any and all help provided.

Mew.

Kitt

Reaction score
I had a feeling not... I'll proceed making up the icons, however I'll continue to check back. Should anyone know of a better way, please post it. You'll mroe or less save me (and future people) from wasting a great deal of time ~_^

@smith_s9: I switch it up sometimes =P Mew is also a cat sound. As are Mrew, Mreow, *purr*, Myooow, etc. It's good to change it from time to time, keeps it more interesting =3

Mreow.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.