Ideas for Additions to Melee

JuffoWup

Reaction score
Oh and one more thing about undead lumber. I play always Undead when I
melee, and the thing happens is that I always have Sh*tloads of excess lumber that I can throw off to ally players. Anyone else experience on this ?

P

Persen

Yes, undead is the only race that gets excess lumber for me.

Maybe it's because they gather four times better than human (2x faster and 2x more)

JuffoWup

Reaction score
But why for ? Undead really doesnt have any specific unit/upgrade that would gulp large amounts of lumber..

Ever played game with 2 undead and 2 night elf in same team ? Try it

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
MrApples said:
You started and gave up on it? How much did you accomplish?

Read post one. I got through most of beta 4, but never finished that. I did all I mentioned in betas 1, 2, and 3.

Also, about the lumber. Undead's ghouls get lumber so fast because the ghouls are also your first combat units, as well as your lumber gatherers. If you make as many ghouls as you can by first night, and have them all automatically go to lumber, then attack the enemy, you'll notice the lumber will be used up while all your ghouls are fighting.

JuffoWup

Reaction score
LOL someone actually uses Ghouls for fighting ? As far as I remember Its either fiends or Gargs. But never Ghouls, unless for some lucker rush attempt right in start

JuffoWup

Reaction score
Hmm ... maybe put still the whole mass lumber thingg falls out of hands when you got your ghouls stacking masses of lumber and other units such as fiends attacking enemy.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.