Instantly Move

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
just a question, how fast is that last number?

im thinking of making the suck speed equal this

(Wind_Speed/(Integer)

Wind_Speed is a random number from 1 - 300

being, 1 barely moves you and 300 makes it extremely hard if not possible to run away from it.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
ah k i tested and came up with

Windspeed/50

anyways, although i dont understand ANYTHING about this trigger, it works so thanks

+rep everyone. (if i can)

Reaction score
This is so awesome, if you change the + to - it pushes units away radially =D I could see some uses for this one.. >=D

T

Tubba

Could be useful for spells. GetRectCenter(GetPlayableMapRect() is to prevent it from sending them to outer space, right?

T

Tubba

Hmmm... I remember a JASS system which checks if the ground is pathable... Should be possible to achieve.

T

Tubba

So, basically, I just go " call *Your code), Sucking/Pulling code"? No vJass or anything, I presume?

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
Code:
Custom script:   call SetUnitX(  GetEnumUnit() , RMaxBJ(GetRectMinX(bj_mapInitialPlayableArea), RMinBJ(GetRectMaxX(bj_mapInitialPlayableArea)  ,  GetUnitX(GetEnumUnit())+Sin(bj_DEGTORAD * AngleBetweenPoints(GetUnitLoc(GetEnumUnit()),udg_Temp_Point6))*udg_Wind_Speed/50)

Error: Expected '

Cheekything

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Someone just mentioned tornadoes and pulling what about this.

Unit goes to teleporter (or whatever)
Make unit fly
Make units speed over 9000! (or some stupid amount that can cover the distance in a split second).
Make the unit move to X,Y location
Return original speed
Remove fly.

and hey presto unit should still attack asap.

*edit*
>.< thought the first page was current but yer i think this might work if someone wants to make the cod eto check

Builder Bob

Live free or don't
Reaction score
Make units speed over 9000! (or some stupid amount that can cover the distance in a split second).

Max movespeed is 522.
Also, I think they want to be able to issue orders to the units being affected by the pulling/pushing effect.

Error: Expected '

You don't have enough closing brackets. I think it's just lacking two at the very end.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
actually the errors are

Syntax Error
Statement outside of function.

the 2 brackets didn't fix it, i tried 1-5

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.