Is it possible?

Juliano

Reaction score
-If I give a Tornado Wander ability to a hostile unit( I don't want to order patrol with all my map units) it will still attack or cast spells?

-Is possible to create an ability that deals X% of my maximum life in damage?(Via Triggers) If is possible please show me how

-Can someone explain a trigger that causes random explosions around the casting unit(channeling), like explain a trigger that creates many random units (dummys) that cast thunderclap when created, and after the spell is finished remove the units? Or in other words... how to cast Crystal Maiden's Freezing Field via triggers and no Jass?

Thanks

I

IKilledKEnny

Sorry, can only answer the second question.

Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set <<IntegerVariable>> = (Integer((Life of (<<Unit>>))))
        Unit - Set life of (<<Unit>>) to 100.00%
        Unit - Cause (<<Unit>>) to damage (<<Unit2>>), dealing (Life of (<<Unit>>) damage of attack type <<Attack>> and damage type <<Attack>>
        Unit - Set life of (<<Unit>>) to (Real(<<IntegerVariable>>))

S

Sunny_D

1.) afaik, tornado-wanderer itself doesnt do anything else than wandering. nearby damage and slowdown are other tornado abilities. btw there is another wanderer ability for creeps.

2.) think you will need only a unit-variable called "Target", probably works even without a variable but if you will do more functions in your finished spell trigger, than it can cause problems if you dont save the target into a variable....

Code:
    Events
[COLOR="Red"]        ---- Generic Unit Event ----[/COLOR]
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to MyAbility
    Actions
        Set [COLOR="Blue"]Target[/COLOR] = (Target unit of ability being cast)
[COLOR="Red"]        ---- Unit - Damage Target // for (Arithmetic / Unit Property / Max Life) // divided by 2 like here would give a 50% of maxHP damage of course  ----[/COLOR]
        Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to damage [COLOR="Blue"]Target[/COLOR] for ((Max life of (Triggering unit)) / 2.00) using attack type Spells and damage type Normal.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.