"Lamp" Model?

Kazenoyoukai

Reaction score
Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone had any sort of lamp or lighting models that would create a darker lightning in their area, creating like a night effect. In the C&C:RA2 map editor, they had little invisible lamps you could place to create certain lighting effects, including a darkness effect, and I'm wondering if anyone has a model (or knows where one is) that makes an area darker.

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Well, you can allways use some custom ambient light to make all terrain dark, and then add some omni lights to make some areas not so dark..

But beware, wc3 light engine sucks balls and bugs pretty fast if you try to stack lights. Start playing with it and it will make you really frustrated. ( But yea, you can make pretty cool looking maps with some custom ambient and omni lights )

Anyways my mdl editing skills kinda suck, so you need some better model maker to make those light models for you.

edit. and oh yea, I dont think that that kind of negative darkness lightning thingy is possible, but then again I havent really tested anything like that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.