Leaderboards

Swiftbeard

Reaction score
I alrdy have a leaderboard set up. Now i want boards to increase on the board as gold increases. Here's what I have:

Events
Player - Player 1 (Red)'s Current gold becomes Equal to 1.00
Conditions
Actions
Leaderboard - Change the value for (Matching player) in (Last created leaderboard) to 100
Leaderboard - Sort (Last created leaderboard) by Value in Descending order

however, points aren't added to the board when 1 gold. So I figure the event has got to be diff right? What should it be?

Xorifelse

I'd love to elaborate about discussions...........
Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red)'s Current gold becomes Greater than or equal to 0.00
      • Player - Player 2 (Blue)'s Current gold becomes Greater than or equal to 0.00
      • Player - Player 3 (Teal)'s Current gold becomes Greater than or equal to 0.00
      • Player - Player 4 (Purple)'s Current gold becomes Greater than or equal to 0.00
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Leaderboard - Change the value for (Triggering player) in (Last created leaderboard) to ((Triggering player) Current gold)

OR

Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Leaderboard - Change the value for (Picked player) in (Last created leaderboard) to ((Picked player) Current gold)

Matching player only occurs if you do something like this.
Trigger:
  • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players matching (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing)) and do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Leaderboard - Change the value for (Picked player) in (Last created leaderboard) to ((Picked player) Current gold)

Swiftbeard

Reaction score
Alright but lets say I have 2 values of gold coming in.

One value being X, the other value being Y. Is there a way that every time value Y is collected, I get 100 points. And when value X comes in, nothing happens.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
so you want to show both gold and points?

then you'll have to do a multiboard or... if you really want, a Leaderboard that has Local values. Add to leaderboard for GetLocalPlayer Player 1, value Gold of (Player)
Add to leaderboard for GetlocalPlayer Player 2, value of Points of (Player)

every single player will have red row and a blue row , red will show gold and blue will show points.

Swiftbeard

Reaction score
What I want is for X amount of points to show up on the board when I receive 1 gold, and no points to show up when I receive 100 gold.

That's why I only want 1 point value system

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.