Maim

kallieblakie

Reaction score
In dota, there's a weapon that can maim a target, slowing movement speed and makes the unit take extra damage. I know that i can use orb of slow for the effect, but which skill makes the unit take extra damage?

P

ph4tm4n

as I recall SnY only causes them to bleed out over time for an insignificant amount of damage....

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Hmm.... In that case, maybe just use a dummy and shadow strike the attacked unit? It'll deal damage over time + slow. Since the damage is insignificant (as told by phatman and dark), just reduce the damage or make it 0.

P

ph4tm4n

score one for Ph4tM4N!!!!

anyways, I'm not a member and i can't get to it :-(

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
FYI: there is no extra damage done when maim occurs
look
read sange first, because theres the description saying, "to maim the target, reducing speed"

kallieblakie

Reaction score
FYI: there is no extra damage done when maim occurs
look
read sange first, because theres the description saying, "to maim the target, reducing speed"
=.= If you play dota, the bonus damage refers to making the unit take greater damage. Not shadowstrike, etc. It means increasing the damage it takes, like Pentience (Chen), or Plague(Dirge). THIS ABILiTY IS NOT SHOW ON ITEM SET IN dota-allstars.com. Maims target and reducing speed, and takes extra damage. Play Dota and look at the buff. Then you'll know.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.