"make item" category in unit options

Thethrax

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with using the "make item" category in unit options instead of the "sell item" category?

Here's what ive learned so far. When you add an item into this category for a shop with all the required abilities to be a shop, it becomes available for purchase for the owning player and also any allies defined by "player alliance" or by "aspect of alliance - on, including friendly spell targeting".

My dilemma is when you add techtree requirements to the item itself. It does not seem to function the way it should. These items are not available to "make" unless the OWNER of the unit selling the item belongs to the unit trying to make the item, and that unit has the techtree requirements. The item is unavailable to allied units even if those allied units have the techtree requirements.

So the problem lies with ownership of the techtree requirements. Perhaps theres more tinkering I can try with aspect of alliance options however im doubtful it will work. If anyone has any kind of workaround for this issue let me know! Hope this helps anyone that might need info on the "make item" category.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.