making a FF7 open rpg map hireing

X

XtapionX

im hireing people here will u get special thanks in loading screen ur name in the beggining of the game

jobs
Loading screen maker
icon maker
model maker
terrain maker
abilaty/spells maker
trigger maker
jass maker

i be doing them also io can do more that much casue im lazy but i do it now im no lazy now i be douing trigger icon laoidng screen terrain

u can get mopre than 1 job

im alsoing making a campain
Loading screen maker
icon maker
model maker
terrain maker
abilaty/spells maker
trigger maker
jass maker
same thing up above

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
i like to think i have some talent in icons so ill do thats ok if i relize i cant do it at all you can get someone else right?

so i guess sing me up for icons!

err your edit what does that mean? that your doing icons? im confused :confused: :confused: well if you are thats fine

UnknowVector

Reaction score
no sorry

does that toss me out?
i have never played FF7 err thats bad huh?

X

XtapionX

okay here are the people

vincent
tifa
errr

go to google type inb final fantasy 7 in website

UnknowVector

Reaction score
i was eating dinner im back finsh what? i listed the charcters i know them

what kind of icons do you need? item? portirt? im not realy good with portirets but i can do other things better

UnknowVector

Reaction score
oooo thats not good im not realy good with them hmm ill try and attch a screen shot of a charchter icon later but i dont think it will be good il'd sugjest looking for anthoer icon maker

UnknowVector

Reaction score
yay thank you!!! ill help then tell me a icon you want so i can get started

"i need time to let the...." what the heck am i saying? plz just post some i cons you need made and ill start working and we'll see how they turn out

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
if nobody is on the job yet....ill take terrain :D...and tell me wat kind of terrain should I make....details plz :D

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
dont forget about sephiroth, reno, rude, elena, jenova, marlene... cant have an FF7 game with out them. unless you want to make one that has nothing to do with the ff7 story line and you're just jacking characters as a cheap way to gain popularity

X

XtapionX

im back from this forum ill post the icons krakka you can take the terrain if u still want to

P

PwnThePanda

I'll help. Currently not working on anything. But do we really need jobs. If we can do somthing that the map needs we might as well just do it even if its not our job. Since your gathering a team, Im guessing it should be a prety big map with custom abilitys, lots of triggers, quests, etc.

And can you put your email, or aim, or msn or somthing so we can contact you if your not on the forum.

E

Echo

ok, i know the ff7 storyline up to huge materia number something near the emerald weapon. I will help as I can.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.