Making terrian drop 1 level? or any Destructibles are step able?

Reaction score
Guys I have a Question about the title said , my point is like " a unit cast a ability on a region , then the terrian will decrease 1 lvl , so the unit fall to the seconds level or terrian and die , Or any destructibles that a unit can stand on it so it is easy to triggers for me . thx!

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
1) When you say you want the terrain to drop one level do you mean at the targeted area or the entire map?

In any case what you are looking for is Terrain Deformations.

2) Any destructible can be made walkable. Check the Object settings.

See one of Psiblades map for some good examples. Some platform game where you have destructible tiles that you walk over and try to blow up other peoples tiles so they fall through and die

3) Perhaps you could explain what you want to do more clearly? There may be easier solutions.

Reaction score
1) When you say you want the terrain to drop one level do you mean at the targeted area or the entire map?

In any case what you are looking for is Terrain Deformations.

2) Any destructible can be made walkable. Check the Object settings.

See one of Psiblades map for some good examples. Some platform game where you have destructible tiles that you walk over and try to blow up other peoples tiles so they fall through and die

3) Perhaps you could explain what you want to do more clearly? There may be easier solutions.

For your answer 2 , i changed elevator to walkable , but when I try to place my unit at top of the elevator , it go down o_O, have idea?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.