Reaction score
I need spell idea's for map. I need them as an ice spell

do as this

Code:
Spell name: Your Spell Name

Description: What spell does

Type: What type of spell it is

Name: Ice Shield
Description: Creates 4 large chunks of ice that circle the caster, absorbing 50% of the damage taken, Each hit taken by the caster destroys 1 chunk of ice.
Type:Self castable protective spell

Name: Ice Lance
Description: Throws a lance made of ice at a target location, spearing all units between the caster and the location causing (X) amount of damage and slowing the unit by 50% for 5 seconds.
Type:Location offensive spell

Spell name: Expose

Description: Launches a missile of darkness onto a target unit, dealing minor damage and decreasing armor by 5 for 10 seconds.

Type: Offensive, great for weakening a unit for others to attack it.

Spell name: Chill zone

Description: cover area with icy dust making all units take addnitional raw damage. also cause them to miss 15% or slow or explode on death in 150 aoe because of frozen body or something

Type: self support/survive

Oooh, I'm terribly sorry for misreading that.

How about this then:

Spell name: Sheer Cold

Description: Upon being casted, have dummies cast Frost Nova on all units nearby the casting hero. In addition, one random unit will be frozen in place for 3 seconds.

Type: Area of Effect spell, used to cause major damage to multiple enemies.

Description: Upon being casted, have dummies cast Frost Nova on all units nearby the casting hero. In addition, one random unit will be frozen in place for 3 seconds.

If you do that you'll need to change the special effects probably, the frost nova animation causes alot of lag if theres a few on the screen at once, I tried it on a laptop once with 2gigs of RAM and WC3 froze up on me...

Spell name: Icy Heart
Description: There is a percent chance that everytime the hero is attacked, a frost nova occurs at the location of the hero, dealing damage and slowing nearby enemies. The hero also gains a small armor bonus each time this happens, lasting 7 seconds and stacking.
Type: Passive Self-Protection.

Spell name: Freeze
Description: Freezes a target unit in place, so that they cannot move or attack. Every second that the unit is frozen, enemies in an area of effect around the frozen unit will be slowed and take damage.
Type: Disable.

Spell name: Shatter
Description: Shatters a frozen unit, breaking any freeze effect and dealing a lot of damage. If the unit is not frozen, it will just take minor damage.
Type: Nuke.

I recently made 'freezing trap', feel free to use that as well.
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=118862

Name:Ice Fissure
Description:Creates a giant Ice Fissure in the ground, which spits of ice shards at surrounding enemies, damaging them greatly and stunning them temporarily.
Type:AoE Nuke

Spell name: Ice Wall

Description: Creates a wall made of chunks of ice that blocks the path of nearby enemies while slowing them greatly. Units that stay too long next to the wall will be frozen in a block of ice, preventing orders for a short duration.

Type: AoE, Disable

name:

Description: Launches a frozen ORB launching towards any unit hit by the orb will become Frozen solid and when orb reaches its end point it explodes sending ice shards towards all angles.

Nuker.

Name:
Forgotten Hometown (Open for discussion :p)

Description:
Arthas(Good/Evil) / Paladin / Something with a weapon that lifts up in the air when challeling, raises his mace/axe/sword and raises a town from below, making U feel he is back home again, increasing health generation by X for Z seconds.
(Buildings should be seethrough(locust) and there should be alot of gold / glow animation all over the area of the raised city

Type:
Heal / Holy spell

Name
Violent Ice

Description
The hero sends out a bolt of pure frost that will fly to target point. All enemy units in its way will become frozen (entangle) for x seconds. In the end the bolt will explode (frost nova) and deal damage to nearby enemy units.

Type
Frost

Not very original... i know :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I would like to see it again like Ghan had it the first time with pagination though - without the pagination that view will not work but with pagination it just might...
  • The Helper The Helper:
    This drink recipe I have had more than a few times back in the day! Mind Eraser https://www.thehelper.net/threads/cocktail-mind-eraser.194720/

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.