negative windwalk?

pneric

Reaction score
i played this map before, i forgot the name but it was basically an archer map where you would have no attack and just use a skill called "Shoot Arrow" to shoot an arrow at a target point, if someone gets caught in the line of fire, that unit dies.

anyway thats not my main concern, i was just wondering how this guy made the skill windwalk have a negative value in the % movement speed increase. we all know that the windwalk skill can be set for backstab damage, backstab damage being true of false, movement speed increase, duration of invisibility etc. i was able to open his map and saw that the movement speed increase of his windwalk for all levels were negative values like -0.10 (meaning if you use windwalk you get a 10% movement speed increase). i tried to replicate this myself in a brand new map i made, i couldnt even set the value of the movement speed increase to a negative value, only up to 0.00 or no increase/decrease at all.

whats wrong? my version of WC3 editor is up to date, i use NewGen, is there any other world editor programs out there or am i just not doing something right?

Sui-cookie

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
pretty sure that was archer wars :O
and file -> preferences -> general -> allow negative values in object editor.... that solve your problem ? :)

the_ideal

user title
Reaction score
Hold shift and double click the field you want to change. Then you should be able to enter a negative number.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.